Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Coming to an inbox near you

From: "annakofiatun005@go.com"
Date: 9 November 2005 10:01:47 GMT
Subject: CONFIDENTIALITY.
Reply-To: "annakofiatun005@go.com"

I Dr. Kofi Annan, Secretary-General of the United Nations, would like to ask your partnership in reprofilling funds over $250m in excess, the funds would be coming via a string of selected banks in Europe and Asia. The Funds in question were generated by me during the oil for food program in Iraq. I have been getting scandals/ controversy in this regards, you can read more on the links below-
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2005/apr2005/anna-a05.shtml
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2003/main042803.htm

You would be paid 5% as your management fee. Please do not write back directly to me via my official email address. All further correspondence should be sent to my private mail box ( kofiannan4un@o2.pl ). As soon as you indicate your interest I will give further details. Remember to treat this mail and transaction as strictly confidential. I will await your urgent correspondence via my private mail box-

Dr.Kofi Annan.
SECRETARY- GENERAL
kofiannan@un.org
www.un.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home