Wednesday, June 14, 2006

On second thought, maybe I'll never leave the house

A main ingredient in beer may help prevent prostate cancer and enlargement, according to a new study.

But researchers say don't rush out to stock the refrigerator because the ingredient is present in such small amounts that a person would have to drink more than 17 beers to benefit.

Hey, that's ok, beer comes in 24's! And what's with the advice not to stock the fridge, sounds to me like I need to buy a second one just to hold my beer.

Stevens says it possible for drug companies to develop pills containing concentrated doses of the flavonoid found in the hops used to brew beer.

It's possible to have phone sex instead of the real thing too, but what's the point?

Now that I'm safe from heart disease and prostate cancer, I think I just might live forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home