Sunday, June 26, 2011

Don't stop there, NY

David Burge aka Iowahawk was on fire with some suggestions for the state of New York to pursue if they really give a damn about civil rights on his twitter feed (@iowahawk) yesterday, with some additions from his followers:

I think NY's married gay couples should be able to carry handguns legally.

I think NY's married gay couples should be free to smoke within 30 feet of a public building.

I think NY's married gay couples should be free to smoke, drink sugared soft drinks, and eat salty snacks with transfats.

I think NY's married gay couples should never have to pay more than 20% of their income to government.

I think NY's married gay couples should be able to open businesses without paying for 800 permits and licenses.

(From @KurtSchlichter) I think NY's married gay couples should be free of the burden of trillions in deadbeat-subsidizing federal debt. #Caring

(From @KurtSchlichter) I reckon that none of NY's married gay couples should have to pay one plum nickel to fund cowboy poetry slams. #Caring

(From @KurtSchlichter) I think NY's married gay couples should be able to protect themselves from homophobes by lawfully carrying concealed handguns

I think that If NY's married gay couples adopt kids, they should have a choice where to send them to school.

I think NY's married gay couples shouldn't be forced to pay for the fat pensions of NY's army of overpaid government time-wasters.

(From WAMK) I think that NY's married gay couples shouldn't have to gaze at their new marriage certificates under a CFL bulb.

(From @jtLOL) NY's married gay couples should be able to eat their own wedding cake without Bloomberg slapping it out of their hands.

I believe married gay couples in NY have the right to buy a gas-guzzling SUV.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home