Sunday, February 25, 2007

Empty promises

By now I'm sure you've heard of Tennessee Titans CB PacMan Jones' shenanigans during the NBA All Star break in Vegas - showering $81,000 in cash onto the stage at a strip club and causing a riot in which a man was paralyzed. My buddy Kevin O'Neill, who by the way is a spectacular 80-44 (.645) handicapping college basketball this year, brings some backstory in his weekly newsletter:

After court date earlier this month troubled Tennessee Titan PacMan Jones insisted that he was toning down his nightlife. "If I'm going to go out, I'm going to have to be at a little private spot. Maybe I'll chill out at a jazz bar or something with some older folks," Jones declared.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the house music wasn't Miles Davis and that the clientele wasn't a 1957 Celtics reunion.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home