Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kobe on Fisher

Kobe's comments on Friday tell you all you need to know about why Derek Fisher will return to the Lakers: because Kobe will demand it.

"We need to have him back, it's as simple as that. It's not a question of if he will be back; it's a matter of when. I don't care what [the cost] is,They need to work that out and get him back because his significance to our ballclub and to me cannot be understated.

"He's our big-shot maker, he complements me in terms of leadership in the locker room because he's the guy that puts his arms around everybody and he's our emotional leader and that allows me to be the taskmaster. We need to get him back and have him be a part of this group and in the fold.

"I'm optimistic that it will happen but we got to get that done."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home